Some of my favourite things to do when I have to stay home are:
1. Learn a language on Duolingo.
2. Do a course on FutureLearn.
3. Do a jigsaw puzzle, especially online ones.
4. Get creative: crochet, cook, paint.
5. Read a book.
Some of my favourite ways to travel without leaving home are:
1. Listening to Passenger on ABC Classic FM on Wednesday afternoon from 3pm to 4pm while using Google Maps to see the places mentioned.
2. Watch Getaway.
3. Watch Rick Stein’s Long Weekends.
4. Watching all of those train shows.
A couple of great apps for establishing new routines are the Fabulous app and the Productive app.
I hope this helps.